Telescopic Cylinders Types1) Single Action telescopic Hydraulic cylinder
2) Single Action telescopic Hydraulic cylinder
3) Double Action Six Stage Telescopic Hydraulic cylinder
Telescopic cylinders feature a multi-stage rod built of a series of nested steel tubes of progressively smaller diameter.
All of our Telescopic Cylinders are designed with reference to the application and the user’s specification and fully conform to the standard upon request.GET A FREE DEMONSTRATION
DHF.in is a quality-certified worldwide supplier of Telescopic Cylinders. With extensive engineering capabilities and decades of hands-on experience, leads the industry in restoring severely damaged hydraulic cylinders to prime working condition at a lower cost. Telescopic cylinders feature a multi-stage rod built of a series of nested steel tubes of progressively smaller diameter. This special design of hydraulic cylinder provides exceptional travel from a highly compact retracted length.
Typically the collapsed length of a telescopic cylinder is 20% to 40% of the fully extended length, depending on the number of stages.
The ability to extend from a minimal retracted size makes Telescopic Cylinders ideal for applications where space constraints inhibit the use of conventional single-stage cylinders.
Specialized Machinery To Restore Severely Damaged Cylinders
Our World Class Re-manufacturing Process Includes:
- Complete disassembly and inspection of all components
- Verification of components using the most recent OEM specifications
- Remanufacture component per approved specifications
- Thorough cleaning of each component
- Induction hardening for increased strength and wear resistance of hydraulic rods, rolls and pins
- Submerged arc welding to build up damaged components or total welding to build up excessively worn surfaces as part of the remanufacturing process
- Reassembly and testing components at normal working pressures to ensure OEM-caliber performance
Made from the finest materials available, this range of Telescopic Cylinders are specially manufactured for
- Garbage vehicles and municipality vans
- Trucks and Tractors
- Agriculture Instruments.