Tipping Cylinders Types1) Two-Stage Hydraulic Tipping Cylinder
2) Multy-Stage Hydraulic Tipping Cylinder
The tipping angle present is usually high in such cylinders because of the presence of both doubled and single action construction.
These can be used as Under-Body Tipping cylinders as well as Front-End tipping cylinders. DHF (Dynamic Hydrofab) is known to manufacture world class cylinders that have an extended life as well as an optimum utility curve that helps the clients work efficiently towards their organizational goals.GET A FREE DEMONSTRATION
DHF.in is a quality-certified worldwide supplier of Tipping Cylinders. With extensive engineering capabilities and decades of hands-on experience, leads the industry in restoring severely damaged Tipping Cylinders to prime working condition at a lower cost.
Specialized Machinery To Restore Severely Damaged Cylinders
Our World Class Re-manufacturing Process Includes:
- Complete disassembly and inspection of all components
- Verification of components using the most recent OEM specifications
- Remanufacture component per approved specifications
- Thorough cleaning of each component
- Induction hardening for increased strength and wear resistance of hydraulic rods, rolls and pins
- Submerged arc welding to build up damaged components or total welding to build up excessively worn surfaces as part of the remanufacturing process
- Reassembly and testing components at normal working pressures to ensure OEM-caliber performance
Our reputation for quality and back up service helps make us the leader in the supply of hydraulic cylinders around the world. If we haven’t built a cylinder for your particular requirements then it only means we haven’t been asked yet.
All the necessary parts like piston, piston rod, cylinder barrel, seal gland, base, etc. are made from the best raw materials available in the market. All of the tipping cylinders are manufactured with utmost care and ample expertise. There are many teams full of experts looking after the production of these cylinders. These cylinders are available in many shapes and sizes with the option of customization for a few specifics from the customer as well.